New ISO Certifications Recognize Robuschi’s Environmental, Health and Safety Excellence

Gardner Denver Srl, the Parma division of Ingersoll Rand’s Robuschi, a leading provider of pressure and vacuum solutions for numerous industries, has obtained the prestigious ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 certificates for excellence in environmental management and occupational health and safety practices. Granted by LRQA Lloyd's Register, these certificates reflect the division’s ongoing commitment to environmental stewardship and workplace safety.


The attainment of the two ISO certifications marks another important step towards meeting Ingersoll Rand’s ambitious EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) targets, including the company’s audacious 2030 and 2050 Environmental Goals. Rooted in Ingersoll Rand’s values of taking decisive actions, these goals testify to the company’s bold aspiration to make a tangible positive impact on the earth's air, water, and land by leading in areas such as water conservation and waste and emissions reduction.


ISO Certification Environmental Ingersoll Rand


The securing of the ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 certificates aligns with this purpose and will further reinforce the Robuschi Parma division’s dedication to fostering a sustainable, healthy and secure working environment. “We are really satisfied with achieving this additional milestone. These certifications underscore our unwavering commitment to Ingersoll Rand’s environmental goals by 20250,” commented Massimo Moracchioli, an EHS manager at Robuschi.


The ISO 45001:2018 certificate establishes a framework for the implementation of an effective occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system within organizations. This certification outlines both requirements and guidance to enable enterprises to cultivate secure and healthy work environments. Beyond bolstering the accuracy of danger detection and risk assessment, the certificate also leads to a reduction in downtime, overall workplace event expenses, and insurance claim frequencies.


The ISO 14001:2015 certificate is an internationally recognized standard that enables organizations to effectively manage their environmental responsibilities and improve their environmental performance, as well as to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability and their ability to meet legal and regulatory requirements. This certificate is valuable for enhancing an organization's reputation, attracting environmentally conscious customers, and achieving operational efficiency through better resource management and waste reduction.


Parma Plant Robuschi


The green credentials of Robuschi’s Parma division extend beyond certifications alone. In 2022, the division installed a state-of-the-art photovoltaic plant with a capacity of 963 kW that spans over 40 kilometers of cables and encompasses 570 photovoltaic modules, seamlessly integrated into the roofs of the company's buildings. The plant covers about 30% of the site’s electricity needs, yielding a remarkable reduction of approximately 530 tonnes of CO2 emissions annually. The division procures the remaining 70% of its electricity exclusively from external renewable sources.